Get out early (well it is Friday after all), find your rhythm (not too fast, not too slow) and pedal the perfect roads until you find camp. Some of our favourite journeys are pedal-powered.
Rhythm cycling gloves are designed for comfort and grippiness on those long summer days in the saddle.
The synthetic 'nash' leather palm has zoned padding to give you support where you need it, helping to prevent blisters and rubbing. Hook and loop closure help you get a close fit, minimising slipping. The nash leather is grippy and supple, and – coupled with the mesh back – is dexterous and breathable.
Although minimalist, we’ve added thoughtful features, such as a thumb-length nose wipe for sweat and, well, nose-wiping, as well as fourchette joins between the fingers which make it easy to take your Rhythm gloves off.
- Lightweight cycling gloves for long days in the saddle
- Supple and durable Nash grip for comfort, perforated to keep the air flowing
- Fourchette joins for easy removal
- Zoned palm padding for long-distance comfort
- Hook and loop closure for a close fit, minimising slipping and rubbing
- Cuffless design for a ‘barely-there’ feel
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
These gloves are a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Weight (each):15 g
Main fabric: 100% polyester Palm: synthetic leather
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.