Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Floe MTB gloves are geared at balancing the grip and dexterity you need for precise handling with the comfort and protection that makes you feel good about the descents.
The stretchy spandex back and hook and loop adjustor cuffs allow you to get a close fit for minimum slip when the gloves are on. The middle and index fingers are pre-curved to give you excellent dexterity, with silicon print grips for better grip when braking.
The super grippy Nash leather palm is tough enough to deal with you tearing it round the trails, with zoned palm padding to give extra comfort where you need it. Ventilation holes in the palm keep the air flowing and your hands dry. The thicker Nash leather palm, spandex back, and slightly longer cuff give you good coverage, making the Floe MTB gloves ideal for year-round use.
- Tough and dexterous MTB gloves for all-day performance
- Pre-curved middle and index finger and spandex back for dexterity
- Nash leather palm with zoned padding for better grip and bar feel
- Silicon print grip on braking fingers for enhanced control
- Vent holes keep the air flowing and your hands dry
- Hook and loop cuff let you get a snug fit
- Thumb-length nose wipe for, well, wiping your nose
- -- Year Alpine Bond
These gloves are a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Weight (each): 30 g
Main fabric: Spandex Palm: perforated synthetic leather
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.