Ditch the flask of stewed tea and make a fresh brew on the trail. Or go further with hot soup or nutritious one-pot wonder. When you’ve got a checkpoint to make, painstakingly assembling your cooking system isn’t always an option.
Brukit was built on the basis that sometimes you just really need to boil water or make food quickly. It’s efficient, fast, and simple...Read more
An integrated system for fast boil times. A built-in heat exchanger and windshield minimises heat loss so your fuel goes that bit further.
All the Brukit’s bits can be stored inside its own pot, including a 100 g canister, so you have minimal components to juggle. The built-in Piezo ignitor makes lighting the Brukit faff-free; detachable rubberized handles and a neoprene cosy can be left on during cooking for easy handling. The included pan support makes the Brukit compatible with other pans too. Gas canister not included.
Heat it and eat it: it’s that simple!Read less
- 1500 W integrated cooking system, ideal for boiling water and making dehydrated meals
- Pan support for compatibility with other pans
- Neoprene cosy keeps food warmer for longer
- Easy to adjust gas control knob, even with gloved hands
- Built in windshield and heat exchanger
- Sealable silicone lid
- Detachable stainless steel handles with rubber sleeves
- Integrated Piezo ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Interior volume indicators make measuring out quantities easier
- Self-contained: the burner and a gas canister can fit inside
- Fast and efficient boil time, great for melting snow at winter
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Compatibility: 100g/230g/450g Butane/Propane gas canisters conforming to EN417 standard. It may be hazardous to attempt to fit other gas container types
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Gas category: Butane under vapour pressure
Jet size: 0.22mm
Pot construction: Aluminium
Compatibility: 100g/230g/450g Butane/Propane gas canisters with a Lindal B188 screw valve conforming to EN417 standard. It may be hazardous to attempt to fit other types of gas container.
Recommended Volume: 1000ml
Actual Volume: 1200ml
Packed: ⌀13 x 17.2cm
Assembled: ⌀12 x 34cm
Cooking pot (external): ⌀12.2 x 17cm
Cooking pot (internal): ⌀11.5 x 14cm
Lid: ⌀13 x 0.9cm
Burner: ⌀11.5 x 7.5cm
Handles: 2.5 x 11cm
Cooking pot: 192g
Neoprene cosy: 27g
Canister stand: 31g
Pan support: 63g
Author: Nigel Leech Read More: here
With everything you need in the box (bar gas!) the BruKit is a fantastic stove, fast, efficient, easy to use and lightweight.
Author: Jack Clayton Read More: here
Efficient, fast, and simple. The Alpkit BruKit is an outdoor kitchen in a can