Bob floats, it’s what he does. He loves to float, he can do it all day!
All in all Bob is the perfect lantern for any occasion where he might end up in the drink. Take him fishing, take him around the world on a sailing adventure, or pootle down the Wye and have a relaxing illuminated evening bivvy.
Operation is simple, a big round button turns Bob on and cycles through the 4 lighting modes; High, Medium, Low and SOS. Bob is powered by 4 AAA batteries, so no matter where your adventure replacements should be easily available.
Turn Bob over and you will find an accessory carabiner so you can hang him up in your tent or suspend him from a jungle vine - watch out for those cheeky monkeys, Bob can’t automatically initiate SOS mode!!
- Burns for 120 hours on low power mode - ideal for that multi-day trip you're planning!
- 4 lighting modes: High, Med, Low, SOS flashing
- Waterproof: submersible to 1 metre and floatable (ideal for water-based activities)
- Carabiner attachment in the bottom so that you can attach to your rucksack, tent, unsuspecting passersby
- Brightness range: 20 - 200 lumens; Burn time range: 150 - 6 hours
- Drop-proof to 1 metre, for the clumsy adventurer...
Weight: 153 g (with batteries) Size: Ø66mm x 118mm
Brightness: 20 - 200 lumens Bulb: 1 x 3W Nichia White LED Battery type: 4 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline batteries (included); compatible with 4 AAA Ni‐Mh Rechargeable Batteries (Not supplied) Submersible to 1 metre; Floatable; Drop proof to 1 metre
|High||200 lm||6 h|
|Med||120 lm||17 h|
|Low||20 lm||120 h|
|SOS Flashing||NA||150 h|
Author: Jessica Strange Read More: here
Filoment jacket which surprised me on how warm and comfy it is, and stylish!