Harvey Ultramaps are mini 1:40,000 scale waterproof and tear-resistant maps, covering a huge area in a pocket-sized package.
Their low weight (25g) and tiny folded size makes them perfect for fell and trail runners: easy to carry on the move and fitting neatly into race belts and running vests.
The Ultramaps are printed on two sides to cover the largest possible area. The two sides are aligned, with an overlap, to allow you to easily follow your route over the page. They also have a unique folding pattern to allow you to open the map at any part without unfurling the whole thing.
This map covers the whole of the Cairngorms National Park including Cairn Gorm, Ben Macdui, Cairn Toul and Braeriach, and the full length of the Lairig Ghru.
Harvey maps are designed specifically for walkers, runners and other mountain users with a simplified mapping based on original air surveys. This makes them clear and easy to read with only the features you need on the hill.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Light and small enough for running, fitting neatly in your hand
- Only 25g if you need a map for minimum race kit lists
- Simplified mapping provides only the details you need for running and walking
- Opens easily to any section without unfolding the whole map
- The two sides are aligned with an overlap so you can map read continuously
- Covers the whole of Cairngorms on one map
- Includes Cairn Gorm, Ben Macdui, Cairn Toul, Braeriach, and the whole of the Lairig Ghru
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
2.5cm = 1km
Map size flat
870 x 304mm
Map size folded
73 x 152mm