I’m a secondary school teacher living with my wife and dog Burt on the edge of the Lake District. I’m an ex skater, BMXer, snowboarder and have spent the last 18 years racing mountain bikes. I tend to always find something to do.
If I’m not doing any of those activities, I enjoy making short films about other people doing various sports. I am taking a year out of racing bikes with the aim of learning to run long distance and attempting a Bob Graham Round in early Summer 2019.
The Number Crunch
- Crankworx Whistler XC Canada Cup – 1st
- SORCA Squamish – 3rd
- Glentress 7 - 2nd
- Kirroughtree 10 – 1st
- Sam Houghton 1st x 3 and hold the course record
- Hope Racing series 1st
- Tour de Ben Nevis - 1st
- National Marathon Champs - 4th
- Adventures of a trail Dog 1 and 2 - Winner of Tweed Love Film Festival 2015
- 49 Fingers – Kendal Mountain Film Festival 2016
- Scree to Sea – Kendal Mountain Film Festival 2017
- Chasing the Frog – Kendal Mountain Film Festival, Vancouver Film Festival 2018
- Before Winter Comes – Winner Staveley Film Festival 2018