Sharing the DNA of a cyclocross, gravel and adventure race bike, the geometry has been relaxed for long day comfort, Camino is designed to get you out there exploring the world.
At a glance
- Hand welded aeronautical-grade titanium frame and monocoque carbon fork
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival1 / 1 x 11 / 11-42
- Brakes: Tektro MD-C550 flat mounted mechanical disc brakes
- Wheelset: Love Mud Orbit wheelset
- Tyres: WTB Resolute / Light Fast Rolling / 700c / 42c
- V2 Frames with bolt-through axles
- For the long distance traveller
- Relaxed riding position for comfort and performance
- Rear mudguard and pannier rack mounts
- 650c and 700c wheel size compatible
Whether meandering along the dusty trails of California or racing for the finish of Tuscany Trail, Camino gives you the exhilarating mix of speed and versatility. Light twangy titanium with slack head angle combined with the longer wheelbase, Camino excels both loaded and unloaded, absorbing every surface you ride.
Lightness and speed combined with comfort and stability
Wide, flat aeronautical grade titanium hand welded tubing and lightweight carbon fork for enhanced shock absorbency whilst maintaining the precision of rigid forks. Built for long days in the saddle.
Offering performance and comfort. Camino is fast and responsive with a lightweight titanium frame construction, carbon forks, long wheel base and an extended head tube. The geometry gives a more upright riding position and construction materials absorb negative vibrations to give all-day riding comfort that to ease back pain, neck pain and numbness in the fingers.
Superior stopping power
Seatstay mounted hydraulic disk brakes ensure that you will be able to stop when that elk appears out of nowhere.
Rear rack mounts
Mudguard and pannier rack compatible. Rear rack and guard mounts give you the option to load up your Camino with panniers. Carbon fork options available for front mounts.
Clearance for tyres and wheels up to 650b x 48 mm or 700c x 45 mm