The Reko are lightweight SPD pedals designed gravel riding and cross-country mountain biking over longer distances.
The Reko's platform-free design reduces the overall weight of the pedals to 145g per pedal for lighter, faster riding. Double-sided SPD bindings are easy to clip in and out of and their compact design means they're less likely to clog with muck on filthy winter rides.
The clip-in design improves the efficiency of your pedal strokes, saving energy on long rides and improving power transfer on climbs, and gives you more control of the back end of the bike.
- Clipless bindings improve pedalling efficiency, power transfer and control
- Lightweight and compact to reduce overall bike weight
- Platform-free design sheds mud easily, reducing binding/cleat clogging
- Double-sided for easy clipping and unclipping
- Compatible with a range of SPD shoes
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
145g (per pedal)
80mm x 55mm
Body: Forged 6066 aluminum
Axle: CNC-machined Cr-Mo
Bearing: LSL bushing, sealed
Binding: Dual-sided Cr-Mo, tension adjustable