Constructed from dual-layered, high tensile strength film. unique cold-foil silver logos are sandwiched between two layers of film for a long-lasting premium finish.
Primed with a bespoke adhesive, our tape forms a strong air-tight seal with your rim, yet leaves little to no mess behind when removed. An optimum amount of stretch and a large, rigid recyclable core allows the tape to be pulled and applied with tension, contouring to your rim tightly for a better fit.
The transparent design makes finding the valve hole easy and 5 cloth finishing strips are included for a perfect seal.
- Remove tyre and any old rim tape. Use disc brake cleaner to remove any grease.
- Clean and degrease rim thoroughly, ensuring rim is completely dry before application.
- Starting two spokes behind the valve hole, press tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air.
- Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension, finishing two spoke holes beyond the valve hole.
- Check for any trapped air underneath the rim tape - push air bubbles out to a spoke hole to remove.
- Cover the end of the tape with a strip of the finishing tape provided to prevent peel back.
- Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole.
- Remove dust cap, lock ring and o-ring then push valve stem through the valve hole.
- Re-apply the o-ring and apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps.
- Refit tyre, add tubeless sealant.
- Inflate tyre to desired pressure.