Specta is a midweight liner glove for year-round use, whether you’re making the most of the lighter evenings with an a post-work bivvy or lining a shell glove in colder conditions.
With a close fit to keep you warm, you won't want to take these gloves off. Fortunately, you'll rarely need to. Not only are Specta gloves are super dexterous, so you can still use zippers and buckles when wearing them, but they feature touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs that let you use your smart phone or GPS without fumbling around and exposing your hands to the elements.
If you do need to take them off, Specta gloves are light enough to stash away in your bag or pocket as soon as you warm up.
Opt for flo yellow to stay visible when out on the trails, or low-profile black if you're layering up under a shell.
- Midweight fleece liner gloves for layering under a shell or running
- Fingertips work with touchscreen devices
- Close-fitting for more effective insulation
- Fluorescent yellow colourway lets you stay seen on the trails
- Compact and easy to stash away when you warm up
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight (each): 25 g
Fabric: Polyester fleece, 150 gsm Touchscreen compatible fingers
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, hand wash in lukewarm water (no pun intended) using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air-dry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.