Just you, your bike, and the open road. What more could you possibly need? Hmm, I wouldn't say no to some potable water…
Sometimes all you want is to keep things as simple as possible; no pumping, no pill popping, no water reservoirs. This bottle, available in 34 or 24 oz capacity, provides simplicity in abundance without sacrificing filtration performance.
Designed to have a high flow-rate for instant thirst quenching, the filter delivers clean water as fast as you can drink it, removing bacteria and protozoa along the way. The bottle itself is pretty convenient, but if you fancy chopping and changing you can also attach the filter to inline, straw and pouch hydration systems.
Designed to cater for more specific bottle needs, such as bottle cage fit, the 63 mm cap fits most wide mouth water bottles (including a 1 litre nalgene).
In the name of the durability, self-sufficiency, and high flow rate, the filter is also backwashable.
The pack includes a 34 oz or 24 oz BPA free bottle, 63 mm cap, Hollow Fibre filter, backwash syringe and two replacement drinking straws.
- Available in 24 oz or 34 oz
- Convenient and lightweight
- Durable, BPA free bottle
- Instant and easy filtration
- Compatible with inline, pouch, straw and 63 mm bottles (including a 1 litre Nalgene)
- Backwashable for a longer life and maintained flow rate
- Filters to 0.1 micron
- Kills 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio Cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, Leptospirosis
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Origin: United Kingdom