The Nefyn is a two-piece swimsuit for invigorating dips, ice-cold plunges and shorter swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made using ECONYL®, a recycled yarn made from ocean plastics and nylon waste
- Two-piece swimsuit and rear clasp opening is easy to change in and out of
- Secure straps, stretch fabric and a lined top and bottom for a supportive fit
The Nefyn uses a two-piece design and a clasp back that’s easy to change in and out of at the waterside. The high performance stretch fabric retains its streamlined shape when wet, a lined top and bottom provides plenty of support and secure straps stay in place when swimming.
The top is a non-padded design for faster drying and the Nefyn’s fabric is both sun cream and chlorine-resistant.
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Stretch fabric retains its shape in the water without sagging, reducing drag in the water
- Secure straps are designed to stay in place when swimming
- Lined top and bottom for extra support and coverage
- Rear clasp opening for fast and easy changing
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- UV protection of UPF 50+
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
160g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high-performance recycled nylon yarn made from ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. Nylon may be incredibly durable but it isn’t very environmentally friendly to produce. Plus, being non-biodegradable, it can linger around for years – particularly in our oceans.
ECONYL®is made by capturing this nylon waste, breaking it down, and reforming it into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.