There's nothing worse than settling down to heat up your dinner, only to realise that your meths have leaked all over your pack. How are you going to cook your noodles now?
We've all been there, so we decided to do something about it. The Tanka Fuel Bottle is, well, a bottle for carrying your meths. It's tough, durable, and won't let any liquids out.
Sized specifically for multi-day backpacking and bikepacking adventures. A hoop on the lid makes easier attachment to harnesses and bags, and it also fits into your bottle cage for bikepacking trips! Wizard!
Note: The fuel bottle is for carrying fuel only, and cannot be pressurised or attached directly to your stove or lamp.
- Reliable leakproof seal to prevent fuel spillages
- Fits in a standard bike bottle cage
- Tough and durable construction
- Carry hoop on lid for attaching to harnesses
- Ideal capacity for a long weekend of use
Product Care Information
Make sure you keep it separate from your water bottle at night if you don't want an accidental mouthful of meths!