The great bikepacking set-up debate: after endless tweaking, packing and repacking of ‘the rig’, we’ve all got a different opinion of where everything should go. But we probably all put our sleeping bag on the handlebars... don’t we?!
The Kuoka is the UK Made version of our hugely popular dual-ended drybags. The design allows you to carry bulky items like sleeping bags and insulated jackets on the front of your handlebars, without the need for a heavy rack.
The laddering strips on the top and bottom provide multiple attachment points and the dual-ended system allows you to balance your load square in the middle. Plus, it means you can dig a warm jacket out of one end on quick tea or coffee stops.
A stiffened panel on the back reduces movement and, like our Airlok Duals, the Kuoka is compatible with the Kanga and Joey harnesses for extra carrying stability. A hypalon patch provides a neat light attachment point on the front of the bag.
X-33 combines the rigidity and waterproofness of the lightweight VX-21 nylon laminate used across the rest of our range with the abrasion-resistance of 330 denier Cordura®
- Dual-ended to distribute your kit evenly and for easy access
- X-33 fabric is highly abrasion and tear resistant and waterproof
- Laddering strips provide multiple secure attachment points
- Hypalon square to attach bike lights for extra visibility
- Stiffened back panel to reduce movement
- Compatible with Kanga and Joey harnesses for extra stability
X-33 combines the rigidity and waterproofness of the lightweight VX-21 with the abrasion-resistance of 330 denier Cordura®
Full: 35cm length, 29cm height, 13cm depth
Empty: 59cm length, 29cm height