It's amazing how many fiddly tasks you find when the temperatures plummet and you're wrapped up head to toe. Even if it's just faffing about with your kit or eating your lunch.
Made using 100% sheep’s wool, the Toscaig fingerless gloves are half-lined with microfleece for a soft feel against your skin.
Nature’s great insulator, wool makes a great material for keeping your extremities warm. Plus, it’s highly breathable and odour resistant, so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Each woolly glove from Black Yak is hand-knitted in Nepal. As well as being certified fair trade, a proportion of Black Yak’s sales go back into the communities that make them.
- Made from naturally warm, breathable and odour-resistant sheep’s wool
- Fingerless gloves to keep your hands warm but maintain dexterity
- Microfleece half-liner is soft against your skin
- Certified by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
- Hand knitted with a portion of profits going back into Nepalese communities
- One size
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% wool knit
Product Care Information
Hand wash your gloves in cold water or machine wash on a cold wool cycle and leave them to dry flat.
Wool is naturally naturally odour-resistant. This means ewe don’t need to wash your gloves as often, saving on water. Nice one.