Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
From the tops of mountains to nestled in your sleeping bag, it’s amazing how much warmer you feel with a woolly hat pulled down over your ears.
Made using 100% sheep’s wool in a ridge knit, the Roag is half-lined with microfleece for a soft feel against your skin. Nature’s great insulator, wool makes a great material for keeping your noggin warm. Plus, it’s highly breathable and odour resistant, so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Each bobble hat from Black Yak is hand-knitted in Nepal. As well as being certified fair trade, a proportion of Black Yak’s sales go back into the communities that make them.
- Made from naturally warm, breathable and odour-resistant sheep’s wool
- Microfleece half-liner is soft against your skin
- Certified by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
- Hand knitted with a portion of profits going back into Nepalese communities
- Topped with a bobble for a maximum cheeriness
- One size
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% wool knit
Product Care Information
Hand wash your woolly hat in cold water and leave it to dry flat.
Wool is naturally naturally odour-resistant. This means ewe don’t need to wash your hat as often, saving on water. Nice one.