Senior Marketing Executive APPLY NOW
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team here at Alpkit. If you are someone who is truly passionate about the customer journey and communications, this is the role for you. You will support the Head of Marketing in executing Alpkit’s marketing campaigns (print and digital) to bring in new customers to support the growth of Alpkit.
What you’ll be doing
Implement and drive our long-term strategy through various channels/tools with the support of the wider team
Coordinate the implementation of campaigns in stores, including store assets/POS.
Manage Alpkit owned social media in line with brand values and objectives, taking ownership of our social media strategy.
Coordinate photoshoot production, supporting photographer with logistics, model booking and stock management.
Coordinate production of brand assets and printed material including Outpost, adverts, dispatch flyers, sustainability report and tactical material as the need arises.
Track press and media planning, ensuring that adverts are produced in good time.
What you will bring
- A marketer with experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience in dealing with running multiple campaign deadlines and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Experience driving customer acquisition and growth through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies
- Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication
- Believe in Alpkit’s Vision and Aktivism Values and appreciate the value of being a B-Corp; building a better business.
- Adaptable and agile under pressure in a fast-paced and reactive environment with multiple competing priorities in a ‘start up’ type of environment.
- Confidence to react and engage with customers.
- Demonstrable commercial flair and product knowledge.
- Ability to create and maintain process documentation to ensure consistency of work.
- Creative, practical and able to work to tight deadlines.
- High level of computer literacy and dealing with spreadsheets, databases, email and internet.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Perks of the job
We truly believe that our success depends on the people that work here and the culture we create; we are passionate about encouraging personal career development and want you to grow with us. We offer a range of benefits to enhance your career and wellbeing;
- Wellbeing Days
- Option to buy/sell holiday
- Alpkit discount for you, your family and friends
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel commuting subsidy
- 5 paid volunteer days
- Hybrid working
We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, Alpkit is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team, so be yourself, join our community and help us “go nice places and do good things.”
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We’re a bunch of do-ers that make things happen. We enjoy the industry and energy of work and find reward in what we achieve so if you feel this role is a good fit, we’d love to hear from you email@example.com