Customer Service Hero APPLY NOW
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-focused individual to join our award-winning team as a Customer Support Specialist. In this role, you will be at the forefront of our customer service operations, assisting customers with their inquiries, providing after-sales support, processing returns, and offering guidance on warranty care. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers have a seamless and positive experience with Alpkit.
Key Areas & Tasks
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat is a fast and friendly manner.
- Provide expert guidance and advice on our product range, usage, and maintenance. Our range spans from UK made backpacks, through to waterproof jacket, wetsuits, UK built bikes and more.
- Assist customers with the return and exchange process, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
- Handle warranty claims and provide necessary information on warranty coverage and care.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions in our CRM system (Khaos Control)
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues effectively.
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge to offer informed assistance to customers. We offer weekly training to keep you up to date!
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and share customer feedback with the team.
- Identify sales opportunities and process bulk sales.
- Strive to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and service level target
- Previous experience in a customer support or similar outdoor role is a plus.
- Passion for outdoor activities and an understanding of outdoor gear.
- Understanding of bikes and componentry would be beneficial to your role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
Perks of the job
- Living Wage foundation salary.
- Generous Alpkit discount for you, your friends and family
- Green commuting scheme
- Ability to buy extra holiday.
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced pension contributions.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- We promote a learning culture.
- Employee discounts on Alpkit products.
- A chance to be part of a company that shares your passion for the outdoors and work among likeminded people.
How to apply
If you are ready to embark on this exciting journey with Alpkit and make a difference in the outdoor industry, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com
Alpkit is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). Application deadline is 29/09/2023.
Join us in inspiring and equipping adventurers worldwide. We look forward to welcoming you to the Alpkit team!|||Alpkit Campus|||||||||xKJGBed01EIXQPVR|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||