The Nefyn is a two-piece swimsuit for invigorating dips, ice-cold plunges and shorter swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made using ECONYL®, a recycled yarn made from ocean plastics and nylon waste
- Two-piece swimsuit and rear clasp opening is easy to change in and out of
- Secure straps, stretch fabric and a lined top and bottom for a supportive fit
The Nefyn uses a two-piece design and a clasp back that’s easy to change in and out of at the waterside. The high performance stretch fabric retains its streamlined shape when wet, a lined top and bottom provides plenty of support and secure straps stay in place when swimming.
The top is a non-padded design for faster drying and the Nefyn’s fabric is both sun cream and chlorine-resistant.
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Stretch fabric retains its shape in the water without sagging, reducing drag in the water
- Secure straps are designed to stay in place when swimming
- Lined top and bottom for extra support and coverage
- Rear clasp opening for fast and easy changing
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- UV protection of UPF 50+
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
160g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.