The Dulsie is one-piece swimsuit with long-sleeves for extra warmth and sun protection, designed for short swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made using ECONYL®, a recycled yarn made from ocean plastics and nylon waste
- Long-sleeves and UPF 50+ offer warmth and UV protection for outdoor swimming
- Shape-retaining stretch fabric and lined body panel provides coverage and support
With long sleeves and a UPF of 50+, the Dulsie protects your arms and shoulders from sun burn and reduces wind-chill (and outbreaks of goosebumps) when swimming or getting in and out of the water.
The high-performance stretch fabric supports cold muscles and retains its streamlined shape when wet. We’ve also used a panelled fit with low-profile seams that’s been specifically designed to enable free movement in the water, whatever your stroke.
The front of the body has an additional lining to provide more support and coverage. And we’ve used an extra-long back zip to make getting changed faster, easier and more discreet.
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- UPF 50+ fabric to provide protection from harmful UV rays
- Long sleeves to reduce wind-chill when swimming or getting in and out of the water
- Lined at the front for extra support and coverage
- Extra-long back zip for fast, easy and discreet changing
- Panelled fit is specifically designed to promote stroke movements
- Stretch fabric supports working muscles in cold water and retains its shape, reducing drag
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
200g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.