Deep in the Alpkit labs, years of painstaking research have gone into combining the elusive ‘mutant jean’ with denim DNA. Now they’re here: super-evolved jeans, living and walking amongst us, blending seamlessly into society... Well, maybe a few seams...
Prioritising ultimate comfort and freedom of movement, Sequence are a regular fit jean with a relaxed cut through the leg, panelled knee articulation and a diamond-shape gusseted crotch. There’s also an extra drop pocket on the thigh for easy access to boulder brushes, topos or trail snacks. With BCI-certified sustainable cotton and four different fabric technologies, these aren’t your average pair of jeans either...
Our unique denim blend is designed to let your legs express themselves freely: striding determinedly up hillsides; contorting into awkward bouldering moves; performing ridiculous Monty Python walks... T400® polyester provides a superabundance of stretch and instant comfort, without sacrificing the natural denim feel - plus it stops them losing their shape over time... Read more
Cordura® fibres greatly increase the durability and makes your jeans last longer. No need to worry about scuffs, scrapes and tumbles with a truly bomber fabric that’s at least 4x tougher than regular cotton denim – gritstone come at me!
Thanks to thanks to the final two ingredients they’re comfortable in all temperatures too. Coolmax® All Season polyester wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry when you start to work up a sweat and Thermolite® hollow core fibres trap still air to keep you warm when the temperature drops.
Sequence Jeans: denim to properly thrash about in and withstand a life lived out in the elements.Read less
- Cordura® denim is 4x more durable than regular cotton denim with greater abrasion and tear resistance
- Made for movement with 4-way stretch, articulated legs and a diamond shape gusseted crotch
- Temperature-regulating combo of Coolmax® All Season and Thermolite® Core keep you comfortable year-round
- Moisture-managing Coolmax® All Season wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Made from Better Cotton Initiative™ certified sustainable cotton
- Relaxed, regular fit that’s comfortable and unrestrictive for climbing and hiking
- Classic 5-pocket design including coin pocket and decent-sized front pockets, plus additional thigh drop-pocket
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Cordura Denim: - 57% Better Cotton Initiative-certified cotton - 12% Cordura® Nylon 6,6 - 9% Thermolite® Core polyester - 9% Coolmax® All Season polyester - 12% T400 Polyester - 1% lycra Synthetic leatherette patch on waistband
615g (Women’s 12)
We’ve selected cotton certified by the Better Cotton Initiative, which ensures it is grown using sustainable methods. Cordura® makes the jeans 4x more durable; longer lasting clothing is replaced less frequently and reduces our environmental impact (and saves our pennies - win win!).
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Leg Length Size
Measure from the top of your inside leg at the crotch to the floor. Where not stated size is regular.