Heavyweight 4 season base layer or snug yet stretchy summer lightweight micro fleece? Don’t sweat the classification.
Highly versatile, Laika’s dense outer face takes the edge of the wind chill, with thumb loops and a high collar for warm boost when you need it. A deep front zip gives extra ventilation, keeping you cool when working hard in colder climes.
A soft brushed back and flatlock seams make it super comfy next to the skin, whilst the outer is hardwearing enough to stand up to the rough stuff... Read more
Two garments in one, Laika will simplify your outdoor wardrobe whilst maximising your comfort, what more do you need to know?Read less
- Heavyweight base layer/lightweight mid layer
- Wicks moisture away from the skin for comfort
- Excellent stretch and recovery for unrestricted movement
- Durable, smooth face with a great feel
- Mid-height collar keeps the chill off your neck
- Deep front zip for ventilation
- Thumb loops for a warm boost
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Polygiene Technology: Wear more, wash less
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex; 260 gsm Smooth outer face and brushed back Polygiene ™ technology
Weight: 8: 250 g; 10: 270 g; 12: 290 g; 14: 300 g
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.
Author: Nicky Spinks Read More: here
it is never out of that wash / dry / wear / repeat cycle