Mountain Ghost was made to give you extra reassurance of a good night’s sleep, even in damp conditions.
With 140 gsm of synthetic insulation, Mountain Ghost 140 is ideal for summer use in temperate climates. Synthetic fibres repel water and maintain some of their insulating properties when wet, drying quicker and staying more comfortable than down insulation in sustained damp conditions.
Simple stitch-thru construction keeps the weight low, with a roomy cut and soft-touch polyester fabric for comfort in warmer conditions. The 2-way full-length YKK zip is protected by an insulated anti-snag baffle... Read more
Low maintenance, comfortable, with a respectable pack-down size; Mountain Ghost is the perfect partner for your self-supported summer adventures.Read less
- 1 season sleeping bag for summer use
- Low-maintenance synthetic insulation
- Synthetic insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch polyester fabric is comfortable in warmer climates
- Stitch-Thru construction reduces weight
- 2-way full-length zip with insulated baffle
- Adjustable head closure and insulated neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- Internal pocket for valuables
- 4-way compression bag
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: 7°C
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill Quality: 140g/m2 synthetic fibres.
Inner: 240T ripstop polyester.
Outer: 240T ripstop polyester.
Internal Length: 185cm
Internal Width: 64cm.
Zip Length: 160cm.
Stuff Bag Weight: TBC
Packed Size: ⌀21 x 32cm.
Compressed Size: ⌀22 x 20cm.