AlpineDream 800 is going to keep you warm at temperatures below zero we spec 90/10 750+ IDFB white goose down. 13 independent box-wall down chambers run along the bag so that the down cannot migrate through the bag and create cold spots.
Neck and zip baffles keep out the draughts, and an adjustable head closure and draft collar let you really snuggle down. A DWR coating helps keep out snow and moisture.
AlpineDream’s classic spacious mountaineering cut gives you space to move around once you’re in the bag, giving a more natural, comfortable night’s sleep, and room to take your socks off without unzipping... Read more
- Mountaineering sleeping bag for Alpine conditions
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draft collar for snugness
- Neck and zip baffles keep the draughts out
- PFC-free DWR treated outer fabric keep the moisture out
- 750+ fill power Downtek Hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: -22°C
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified
Fill Power: IDFB 750
Fill Weight: 800g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Construction: Box wall
Internal Length: 185cm
Internal Width: 64cm
Zip Length: 160cm
Stuff Bag Weight: TBC
Packed Size: ⌀25 x 37cm
Compressed Size: ⌀26 x 23cm
The AlpineDream 800 uses a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment on its outer fabric and PFC-free Hydrophobic down to protect the insulation from moisture. PFCs are potentially harmful chemicals that have been found to build up in the environment.
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.