The Presta is a slim, aerodynamic and uncluttered, 25 litre pack, ideal for fast-paced activities, mountain marathons, or as a lightweight hillwalking daypack.
- Moulds to your body with a secure fit for fast-paced activity
- Multitude of pockets for easy access to your kit
- Heavily vented back panel to keep your back cool
Presta moulds to your body for all-day comfort, stability and freedom of movement. The back system has an internal stiffener that adds structure distributes weight evenly, with breathable 3D foam and huge venting channels to create airflow and funnel moisture like a chimney...Read more
Soft, pliable mesh padded hip fins (dubbed ‘hip huggers’ by the product team) contour to your hips, holding your pack in place and spreading the weight of your gear more evenly. The shoulder straps use the same breathable mesh padding with a sternum strap to hold them in place.
The 25 litre main compartment provides enough space to carry spare layers, food and essentials for a full day out. It's also big enough to fit lightweight mountain marathon kit. There's an internal hydration sleeve (fitting a 3 litre bladder), hanging loop and hydration port, plus a zipped valuables pouch.
On the outside, there are stretch side pockets for a water bottles and a large stretch pocket on the front for stashing your map or keeping waterproofs in easy access. Zipped pockets on the hip fins let you keep snacks or a compass within easy reach on the go.
An emergency whistle and rear light loop help you to stay safe and seen when you’re out and about. With a PFC-free DWR coating, the Presta will also give your stuff a bit of protection against unexpected showers.Read less
- Slim, aerodynamic shape gives you excellent freedom of movement for biking, hiking or running
- 3D foam back panel with in-cut ventilation channels for maximum airflow
- Padded mesh hip fins are breathable, supportive and pliable for all-day comfort
- Compression straps can be cinched in to reduce space when half-full
- Hydration sleeve fits 3L bladder with a hanging clip and hydration port
- Internal zipped valuables pocket, hip-fin pockets, stretch side pockets and a large stretch front pocket
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap and a rear light attachment loop
Main fabric: 210D nylon mini ripstop with PU coating (1500mm)
Base fabric: 420D nylon reinforcement
Weather Protection: PFC-free DWR
Author: Walk Magazine
Slim, comfortable and showerproof, it has plenty of space for your food, drink, camera and clothing
Author: Oli Reed Read More: here
All in all, and typically of Alpkit, this is a very impressive piece of kit
Author: Paul Webster"Quality of construction is excellent, and I think the price is very reasonable for a small pack that really does everything you could ask of it."