The 0Hiro provides a robust and resilient shelter from the cold regardless of the forecast. Unlike down, Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra maintains its loft when wet, retaining over 85% of its insulation value, and survives repeated compressions better than other Primaloft® fill, keeping your jacket in tip-top insulating condition for longer.
Primaloft® Silver uses 70% recycled fibres and we’ve used 100% recycled polyester for the liner. The PFC-free DWR coated outer is made from a bombproof nylon 6,6 fabric, allowing it to withstand a thorough trashing and season after season abuse. It also means you don’t have to worry about leaving a breadcrumb trail of insulation on the mountain behind you.
We’ve added a 5K/5K TPU waterproof membrane to the back of the outer to give you an extra layer of defence in deep powder, wet sleet and persistent drizzle. The jacket isn’t seam-taped for sustained rainfall but it’s certainly mizzle-proof enough to get you off the hill before any damp seeps in. It’s even been whispered that the 0Hiro would double up as a mighty fine ski jacket... Read more
For mountaineering use we’ve included a helmet-compatible hood with a wired peak to deflect scattering spindrift and inner cuffs stop snow and draughts from creeping under gloves. The main zip is two-way for belaying ease and the sleeves have slightly less insulation than the body to allow to you swing your axes freely. The 0Hiro is designed to fit over multiple layers but you may need to size up if you’re planning to use it as an out-and-out belay jacket.Read less
- Primaloft® Hi-Loft Ultra retains over 85% of its insulating value when wet and survives repeated compressions without losing loft
- 5K/5K waterproof membrane provides extra water resistance in damp conditions
- Nylon 6,6 outer fabric is exceptionally durable with a high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Helmet compatible hood with a wired peak and two-way main zip for climbing and mountaineering
- Less insulation in the sleeves to provide greater freedom of movement for active use
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs have an inner cuff to keep out drafts and spindrift and the collar has a soft tricot lining
- 2 tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, 1 external chest pocket, 1 internal chest pocket and 2 internal dump pockets
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 100% nylon 6,6 with 5K/5K TPU membrane Lining: 100% recycled polyester - 50 denier Fill: Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra (Body: 120gsm / Arms & Hood: 80gsm)
Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra is comprised of 70% post-consumer recycled fibres and the jacket lining is made from 100% recycled polyester. As part of our continuing effort to remove long-chain flurocarbons from our outer garments, we’re now using C0 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatments across our insulation range. Despite the slight impact on performance when compared to C6 DWRs, C0 DWRs are non-toxic and completely PFC-free, causing significantly less environmental damage.
|Women's synthetic jacket size chart|
|Hips (inches)||35"||37"||39"||41"||43"||45 "|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.