The Hurley is a form-fitting, recycled fabric swimming top for shorter swims when you don’t need a wetsuit, but don’t feel like stripping down to little more than your birthday suit either!
- Made using ECONYL®, a recycled yarn made from ocean plastics and nylon waste
- Long sleeves and UPF 50+ offer warmth and UV protection for outdoor swimming
- Figure-hugging fabric and panelled fit for freedom of movement in the water
A panelled fit is specially designed to help you make your strokes freely and the collar fits flat to your neck to stop cold water from rushing down. Most importantly, the combination of long sleeves and UPF 50+ provides plenty of protection from harmful UV rays, so you can focus on just enjoying the joys of wild swimming.
The Hurley is designed specifically for swimming unlike most rash vests. Rash vests use a high neck to protect you from wetsuit rash, but these are rubbish for swimming as they catch the cold water and flush it down your front. The Hurley’s neck design sits flat around your collar bone, making it much better for swimming in alone, without a wetsuit.
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Long sleeves and plenty of skin coverage reduces the effects of wind-chill
- UPF 50+ fabric provides protection from harmful UV rays
- Panelled fit is specifically designed to promote stroke movements
- Stretch fabric supports working muscles and retains its shape in the water, reducing drag
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- Flat-lock seams to prevent rubbing
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.