Floe has a relaxed fit that lets you move around the bike without feeling restricted.
The fabric is stretchy and the sleeves are articulated, giving you plenty of room around the shoulders for comfort in the forward riding position, and a dropped hem at the back gives you full coverage when you’re bent over the bars. In brief, Floe bike jersey gives you freedom of movement but isn’t too baggy.
We’ve kept Floe minimalist in design, focussed on fit, and added a lens wipe on the inside (it helps to be able to see where you’re going out on the trail)... Read more
Light and airy for layering, Floe MTB Jersey is the perfect jersey for all-season mountain bikers. Roll up your sleeves and let the breathable, mid-weight, moisture wicking fabric whisks the sweat away from your skin in the summer months, then throw it on over a base layer when the temperatures start to dip.Read less
- Fast-wicking and light long-sleeved bike jersey for year-round mountain biking
- Moisture wicking fabric whisks sweat away from your skin to evaporate away
- Wear alone in warm temps or over a base layer when it’s cooler out
- Articulated arms and dropped rear hem for comfort and coverage in the forward riding position
- Relaxed fit looks good both on and off the bike
- Low-bulk, flatlocked seams sit comfortably next to your skin
- Internal lens wipe at the back so you can see where you’re going
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
S: 210 g, M: 230 g, L: 240 g, XL: 260 g, XXL: 265 g Fabric: 100% Polyester, eyelet knit, 145 gsm
Floe has a relaxed-but-not-too-baggy fit… If you’re planning on wearing Floe on its own or with a base layer, follow our fitting guidelines for size. If you’ll be wearing under armour, we’d recommend opting for the next size up.
|Men's cycling top sizing chart|
This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.