Reproofing your down-filled gear gives it a new life, helping it to stay lofty and breathable so that it insulates you the best it can.
Nikwax is our go-to reproofer. It’s water-based and doesn’t contain fluorocarbons, so it’s environmentally friendly (biodegradable, non-flammable and non-hazardous) and is easy to use whether you’re using a washing machine or hand washing all your feather and down kit.
For more on how to reproof and wash your down jacket using Nikwax, read our step-by-step guide to washing and reproofing.
- Adds water repellency to down garments and equipment.
- Revives down to make it more effective.
- Use it in your washing machine or hand wash.
- Use it after Nikwax Down Wash for best performance.
- Water-based, biodegradable and fluorocarbon free.
- -- Year Alpine Bond