Comet bike gloves are ideal for those who are after full coverage, good handlebar grip and comfort with minimal padding, giving you that ‘second-skin’, unobtrusive feel.
The stripped-back design gives you an unrestricted feel and more dexterity to access your bike luggage on the go. The synthetic 'nash' leather palm is thin yet highly durable and grippy even on wet handlebars.
Comet are highly breathable and quick-drying, ideal for when you’re digging deep on the climbs in warmer conditions or you need to dry out your gloves ready for the next day's cycle. The mesh back and perforated palm fabric allows you to dump heat, helping your hands to stay less sweaty for better grip and control.
Feature-wise we’ve kept things minimalist with the Comet, but we added a thumb-length nosewipe for, you know, added functionality.
- Stripped-back, lightweight MTB glove for the ‘barely-there’ feel
- Thin yet durable synthetic leather palm for grip
- Stretchy mesh back and low-profile cuff for dexterity
- Mesh back and perforated palm boost breathability
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
These gloves are a snug fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Weight (each): 20 g
Main fabric: Spandex Palm: Perforated synthetic leather
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.