Cold wrists and forearms but warm fingers? It's a niche knit, but needs must for knit needs.
Made using 100% sheep’s wool in a patterned knit, the Durran wrist warmers are lined with microfleece for a soft feel against your skin. A thumb hole means they cover most of your hands but leave your fingers free and a single knit is used for lightweight warmth.
Nature’s great insulator, wool makes a great material for keeping your extremities warm. Plus, it’s highly breathable and odour resistant, so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Each woolly wrist warmer from Black Yak is hand-knitted in Nepal. As well as being certified fair trade, a proportion of Black Yak’s sales go back into the communities that make them.
- Made from naturally warm, breathable and odour-resistant sheep’s wool
- Wrist warmers keep your arms and hands warm but leave your fingers free
- Microfleece half-liner is soft against your skin
- Certified by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
- Hand knitted with a portion of profits going back into Nepalese communities
- One size
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% wool knit
Product Care Information
Hand wash your wrist warmers in cold water or machine wash on a cold wool cycle and leave them to dry flat.
Wool is naturally naturally odour-resistant. This means ewe don’t need to wash your wrist warmers as often, saving on water. Nice one.