Aura Grip are just like the Aura Gloves but with a silicon palm for added grippiness.
They're our go-to glove, the ones that you crave to bundle your hands into when you're bagging Munroes, bivvying at your local crag, or ski touring in the Alps
Aura strike just the right balance between warmth and dexterity, so you can get into your pockets or adjust your backpack without needing to de-glove. The silicon grip gives you great purchase on your handlebars or trekking and ski poles.
A comfortable close fit keeps your hands well insulated and lets the Aura sit comfortably under a shell glove as a liner.
- Midweight fleece glove with silicon grip palm for active mountain use
- Silicon palm improves grip
- Elasticated cuff fits comfortably in jacket sleeves
- Low-profile fit ideal for layering beneath a shell
- Close-fitting for warmth and dexterity
Weight (each): 20 g
Fabric: Polyester Fleece, 200 gsm Grip: Silicon
Product Care Information
The better you look after these gloves, the better they’ll look after you! To clean, handwash (no pun intended) in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry.
|Inches||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9|
|Centimetres||17.5 - 19||19 - 20.5||20.5 - 22||22 - 23.5|
1. Measure your dominant hand, not too tight, if your fingers go blue the tape measure is too tight!
2. Measure around your knuckles with your fingers together to find your girth, note down the measurement
3. Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the crease at your wrist to find your length, note down the measurement
4. Take the longest of these 2 measurements and consult the size chart above.
Cycling gloves: if you have chunky fingers or you are at the upper end of your size range consider going up a size. For example if your hand measured 8.5 inches order your Floe gloves in size X-Large.