No one likes cold ears. Frozen lobes. Frosty tabs. A woolly headband keeps your ears warm but stops your head getting too hot...
Made using 100% sheep’s wool in a patterned knit, the Birsay is lined with microfleece for a soft feel against your skin. A single knit thickness offers lighter weight warmth.
Nature’s great insulator, wool makes a great material for keeping your noggin warm. Plus, it’s highly breathable and odour resistant, so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Each wool headband from Black Yak is hand-knitted in Nepal. As well as being certified fair trade, a proportion of Black Yak’s sales go back into the communities that make them.
- Made from naturally warm, breathable and odour-resistant sheep’s wool
- Microfleece half-liner is soft against your skin
- Certified by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
- Hand knitted with a portion of profits going back into Nepalese communities
- Headband keeps your ears warm but stops your head getting too hot
- One size
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% wool knit
Product Care Information
Hand wash in cold water or machine wash on a cold wool cycle and leave it to dry flat.
Wool is naturally naturally odour-resistant. This means ewe don’t need to wash your hat as often, saving on water. Nice one.