Heiko Vest is made with Primaloft Silver insulation with excellent warmth to weight so to keeps a low profile under a waterproof or windproof.
The gilet style of the Heiko Vest insulates your core to keep you warm whilst leaving your arms free and unrestrained. With no sleeves to get in the way when you're being active, Heiko Vest is well suited to anything from cold weather climbing and scrambling to campsite chores...Read more
When you warm up, pack it into its own internal chest pocket and stash it away.
The Primaloft Silver fill retains thermal properties when wet, drying a lot quicker than down. This makes Heiko Vest ideal for damp destinations, think the Lake District or Wales at, well, any time of year.
As temperatures dip or the wind picks up you can zip up, bury your hands into the hand warmer pockets, and let Heiko’s zip baffle, chin guard, and hem drawcord keep the draughts at bay. Heiko also has a zipped internal chest pocket for valuables.
Soft touch fabric feels great next to your skin, and a DWR coating keeps the moisture at bay.
Primaloft Silver insulation is a synthetic fibre which create millions of tiny air pockets to trap body heat. It uses water-repellent finish to improve performance in extreme conditions, maintaining its thermal properties even when wet. It’s also easy to care for, packable, breathable, and super soft: mega!Read less
- Lightweight and packable 60gsm Primaloft Silver, ideal for light activity in UK conditions
- Ideal for adventurers who like a warm core and excellent freedom of movement
- Low-profile quilted insulation for easy layering
- Stashes into its own chest pocket
- Primaloft insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch fabric for great next-to-skin feel
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 internal zipped chest pocket for valuables
- Zip baffle, chin guard, and adjustable hem drawcord to keep out the draughts
- C6 DWR keeps the moisture at bay
Weight: M: 240 g
Fill: Primaloft Silver insulation (100% polyester), 60gsm Fabric: 100% Polyester, 20d, 45 gsm C6 DWR
|Men's synthetic vest sizing chart|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.