Technical, warm, and sleek, Akita was designed to help you strike the balance between protection from the elements and not being a sweaty mess.
The hardwearing yet smooth outer face gives wind resistance to warm you up on cool Autumn days. The combination of a minimalist hoodless design and soft and warm inner shell makes Akita super comfy when layered under beefier jackets. A full-length zip makes ventilation simple and effective.
With a modern cut and slim fit, the Akita looks sleek whether you’re in the pub or our adventuring, and who doesn’t want to look sleek when they’re adventuring?
- Mid-weight stretchy fleece for moderate to high activity levels
- Wind resistant, warm, and comfy
- Hardwearing outer shell copes with the demands of adventure
- Front zip with chin guard
- High collar keeps the wind off your neck
- Minimalist hoodless style
- Slim fit: flattering modern cut
- Two drop-in hand warmer pockets
- Lycra-bound cuffs
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length zip for ventilation
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 230 gsm 100% polyester knitted fleece Brushed/velour back
Weight:: 8: 285 g; 10: 305 g; 12: 335 g; 14: 355 g; 16: 365 g
This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.