Originally designed with fat bikes in mind, Kanga is now for all bikes with flat or riser bars. Kanga is a handlebar harness to keep your handlebar bag stable and secure whilst increasing tyre clearance to prevent abrasions and wear.
Constructed from waterproof VX21 fabric in our UK factory, Kanga is light enough for those tough uphill ascents yet abiding enough to stick with you through all your bikepacking adventures.
Removable flexible fibreglass stays provide a rigid structure to keep your luggage securely in place, providing stability and balance so you can really push it through those technical sections... Read more
A small pouch gives provides a secure yet accessible hidey-hole for your valuables.Read less
- Harness for stabilizing your handlebar set-up
- Made to last in the UK
- Made with waterproof and highly abrasion-resistant fabrics
- Fully customisable (contact email@example.com)
- Small pocket for stashing your valuables
- Multiple bar-tacked daisy chain webbing ladders for versatile and secure attachment
- Removable flexible fiberglass stays for stability
- VELCROï¿½ strap provided
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
A 4-layer, 210 denier laminated nylon fabric with a DWR finish: VX21 (or X-Pac to its friends) is a high tech, ultralight sandwich of materials that is highly abrasion and tear resistant, low-stretch, and waterproof.
Weight: 230 g Dimensions: 26 x 32 cm
Fabric: VX21 Buckles: Duraflex Stealth 20 mm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
Kanga has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your two-wheeled epic, wipe down your Kanga with a damp cloth to remove dirt.