Fiana is a 12 litres waterproof seat pack for bikepacking adventures, ideal for stashing clothing and compressible items.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon and welded seams keep your valuables dry in all but the worst conditions. Roll-top closure keeps the water out whilst giving convenient access to your stuff.
Fiana attaches securely to your bike without requiring tools. Seat stay straps are angled to pull the pack into the optimal position below the saddle; the endoskeleton its underside improves stability, and contact points reinforced with Hypalon panels protect against abrasions, improve grip, and prevent sway... Read more
An external mesh pocket is designed to hold a GPS tracker, bungee cord is ideal for storing extra kit, and an additional Hypalon tab on the rear is ideal for attaching a safety light.
When carrying electrical and other stuff that needs to stay dry, we recommend using a dry bag within your Fiana for added protection.Read less
- Rackless storage for compressible items
- Duraflex S.J. buckles with CamLok® enhance stability
- No tools required for attachment
- 3-point attachment system
- Hypalon reinforcement in contact points prevent sway
- Seatstay straps pull the pack into the optimum position
- Stiff endoskeleton on underside improves stability
- External zipped mesh pocket for GPS tracker
- Bungee cord accessory straps for extra items
- Rear Hypalon tab for attaching a safety light.
- Exo-rail compatible
Waterproof construction Material: 450d TPU nylon Welded seams Nylon webbing attachment points Hypalon panelling
Weight: 460 g Packed dimensions (WxHxL): 20 x 16 x 45 cm Capacity: 12 litres
Minimum clearance required from saddle rail to wheel: 18 cm