Do you like outdoor kit so much you want to make it? Join our UK factory and help make adventure happen.
Bring the passion of what you love doing into the products that help others get out to go nice places and do good things. Alpkit is a small team with excellent customer service. The bread and butter of the business are high quality products and you will be an important part of what we do. We have a relaxed working environment where tea and coffee is to hand, decent music plays, but when there’s stuff to do we knuckle down and get the job done.
Hours: Working hours are flexible but ideally 37.5 hours a week – Monday to Friday with 1/2 hr paid breaks during the day and 1/2 hr unpaid lunch and we offer competitive rates of pay.
The Role (Training provided)
The factory assistant will be helping to prep work bundles for the machinists, be on hand to help solve production problems, Sniping and finishing the completed products and carrying out final QC checks.
- Focused & diligent Computer literate with ability to use Word, Excel, & Mac based apps
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Well organised Attention to detail
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment would be great but is not essential.
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Motivated to develop knowledge / learn about products
- Calm and patient
- Self-starter / problem solver
- Strong attention to details
- Adhere to deadlines
- Problem solver
Interested? Please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be part of the team and an idea of expected salary email@example.com or post to:
Alpkit Global HQ
Units 12 - 14 Oak House
Moorgreen Industrial Park